Saturday, June 8, 2013

Spring into Gardening with DK Publishing

Over the last couple of days, I've been posting reviews for books in DK's Spring into Gardening promotion. I just love gardening, so reviewing books about it has been a blast. Besides the books I recently posted about, I've previously reviewed a few others on the list.  Here are the links to those reviews:

Growing Vegetables
What's That Tree?
Growing Plants in Pots
Compost
Home Herbal

I'm a little late in posting this so if gardening is your thing and you need some gardening books for help, motivation or inspiration, hop on over to DK's website for some great deals on gardening books.

If you've never peeked into a book published by DK, you are missing out on some of the most beautiful books on the market. 

Happy Gardening!!  

1 comment:

  1. All of the books look wonderful. Of course, the Canadian versions wouldn't be too helpful down here. Wonder if there's a US version?

    The "Shortcut" book and the guide for planning your gardens look especially good. We are still new to this gardening thing but this year we tried a few new layout ideas that I found on Pinterest. I'm sure there's a lot more tips I could use.

    Thanks for the great reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!