Friday, March 9, 2012

March Break, DK and You!

It's March, that means March Break! What are the kids going to be doing during their time off? Well, DK has some ideas for you. They have put together a fantastic selection of books to keep the kids (little ones, tweens, and teenagers) busy as bees on their break.

Next week, I'll be posting my reviews of two of those fantastic books.

Also, DK is holding a WHAT DID YOU MAKE ON MARCH BREAK Contest ( which runs until the end of March ). People can win signed Jane Bull books ( DK’s Craft Guru ) and a $150 DK Shopping Spree…! How cool is that?

If you click on the icon above, you'll find a list of fantastic books as well as a link to the contest.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!