Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - Autumn Leaves





















I'm back after a short break.   Well, I haven't posted a Saturday Snapshot since July, so I guess that's a long break.  Anyway, I thought I'd start back with a shot appropriate for the season.  It won't be long now before we have snow.   Most of our autumn leaves are a drab brown.  Nothing like other areas where the colours are so varied...almost like a rainbow.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books. To participate – post a picture that you've taken (or one taken by a friend, or a family member) then add your link on Alyce’s site using Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

  1. Most of our leaves are usually like that too, and I thought for sure they would be bland this year, but they've turned out to be very colorful, which was a nice surprise. We hardly ever get snow here, so to me it's a big treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our leaves have fallen but they were fairly colorful this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh autumn leaves! They may have lost their color, but they are now at their crunchy and swishy best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves are still changing here, so we don't have too many brown ones yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!