Saturday, February 12, 2011

Facebook and Twitter

Did you know that Daisy's Book Journal is now on Facebook? That's right. Click here to check it out. Each time I create a new post on my blog, it's automagically syndicated to Facebook. It's a great way to get the new content delivered to your Facebook feed. If you like what you see and you're on Facebook, I'd love it if you'd "like" me over there.

By the way, I'm also on Twitter. Just recently I set it up so that when I create a new post on my blog, Twitter is updated with a link. Click here for my Twitter feed. I love following other book people, so if you like books and follow me, I'll follow you!

Is your blog on Facebook? Leave a comment and I'll check it out and "like" it. Likewise, if you're on Twitter. Either way, let me know how to find you on those sites. I'm always looking for new people to follow.

That's it for now. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!