Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wreck This Journal - The Guts - Part XII

I'm still working on Keri Smith's Wreck This Journal. As I looked through my journal this week, I realized that I have quite a few pages I really don't want to do. It's not that I'm losing interest it just that I've already done my favourite pages and I'm left with my not-so-favourite ones. :( I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet...other than pout.

Anyway, here's my update for week 12 of my journal wrecking adventure:
















Close Your Eyes. Connect the Dots from Memory: I did this 35 times with different markers. I also varied my starting point. Done.














Rub Here With Dirt:First I put the journal face down on the garage floor, then I stuck my fingers in the mud around the house and swirled them on the pages. I then stepped on it with my shoe. I wanted to dirty the page, but I kept in mind that I didn't want to totally destroy the book, yet. Probably a work in progress.













Pretend You are Doodling on the Back of an Envelope While on the Phone: I wasn't on the phone much this week, but I figured I'd start this one anyway. A work in progress.

Links to other updates: The Beginning, Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI.

In my haste to post this I forgot to link to Shann's latest post on her journal. Check it out.

See you next Sunday for another update.

1 comment:

  1. love the connect the dots without looking. I was surprised that my duaghter forgot to bring her journal camping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!