Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photo Friday - The Coast

This week's theme for Photo Friday is "The Coast". This is going to be a tough one because I live smack dab in the middle of the North American continent. Where am I going to get a picture of the coast by next Thursday? There's another definition to coast ("progress with very little effort"), but I don't think that will photograph well. What to do? What to do?

Since the themes are for open for interpretation, I'm going to pretend that I misread it. Here's my submission for this week:




















The Coast-er. I just realized that there's sort of a "coast" on my coast-er. I'm pretty sure it's a lake and "coast" to me says "ocean", so it's not quite right. But it's the best I got. Anyway, I got the coast-er free from Harlequin Books. It's pretty beat up and sort of ugly. It does the job, though and since my coffee mug is on it most of the time, I rarely see it.

To my regular readers: Occasionally, I submit photos for Photo Friday. You can read all about how it works here. I used to participate quite often, but have let it slide recently. I figured if I posted it here, I might pick it up again. I really heart my camera.

I'd love to post this on Friday (to fit with the name), however, it usually takes me a few days to come up with an idea and then execute it, so I'm not going to have a regular post day for this. If I decide to participate that week, I'll post a photo before the following Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!